Ensuring you have the right finance in place without fuss, at great rates and on time is crucial to any business.
We handle all the paperwork, applications and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you are getting the very best terms available. Ensuring a smooth transition through the process and meeting settlement deadlines is our priority.
Plant and Equipment
We have established relationships with all major equipment financiers providing more options and more flexibility for our clients who range from start-up businesses to established corporate groups and come from all industries.
Whether you need to finance an excavator, a motor vehicle, a shop or office fit out, or almost any piece of plant or machinery, we’ve done it before.
From a $20,000 purchase to multimillion dollar transactions, we arrange the funding you need.
- Can be used for all business structures
- Applicable to all industries
- Can be used for start-up businesses
- Efficient approval and settlement
- Funding for 100% of the purchase price, including GST
- Terms up to 5 years (7 years in certain circumstances)
- No additional property security or registered mortgage debentures required (in nearly all cases)
- Fixed repayments for the term
- Tailored monthly payments
- Structured letters of credit to facilitate overseas purchases
Commercial and Property
Whether you are buying a commercial investment property or looking to expand your growing business, we can help you with all of your commercial and property financing solutions. We look to minimise your use of capital for the initial purchase as well as provide flexibility for the future.
- Initial loan to value ratio
- Eliminate or minimise the use of additional property security (cross collateral)
- Spread your finance between different lenders and away from your trading bank
- Interest only for the first 2 or 3 years, or longer
- Fixed interest term to provide certainty of future cash flow and protect against future interest rate rises
- Extended term for principal repayment
- Short term GST funding